Welcome to freistilbox, the leading managed hosting platform for Drupal and Wordpress in Europe. Launching your website in our fast and reliable hosting environment only takes a few easy steps. On these pages, you're going to find everything you need to know.
If you're new to freistilbox, get started with our tutorial.
And if you've got any questions that you don't find answered here, just contact our technical support and we'll get it sorted out!
- Staging environments
- Filesystem and permissions
- Distributed Architecture
- PHP versions
- Technical support
- Sending and receiving email
- Domains and DNS
- The Boxfile
- Configuration snippets
- What are Processing Units?
- Data protection
- Caching basics
- Why does the cache not update when assets are changed?
- Why does my web application lose all its cookies?
- How to optimise your website's caching efficiency
- How can I force an immediate cache refresh?
- Memcached usage
- How can I prevent caching for parts of my website?
- How do I enable memcached?
- Configuring the Boxfile
- Your first website
- Deploying your code
- The basics
- Hosting services
- Launching your website
- Getting started with freistilbox
- The code repository
- Shell access
- SSL encryption
- How can I disable PHP in subfolders?
- How can I limit website access to a number of IP addresses?
- Why is allow_url_fopen() disabled?
- How can I restrict website access with a login?
- Where can my application save temporary files?
- How do I configure cron jobs?
- Why is the server time running ahead/behind of my own?
- Where can I get website metadata?
- How can I install piwik on freistilbox?
- What is the IP address of my server?
- Why can't my application update itself?
- Which MySQL storage engine should I use?
- How do I set up DNS for my website?
- Why are database IDs not continuous?
- Why does my latest deployment have no effect?
- How is freistilbox monitored?
- Does freistilbox make backups?
- How do I index file contents with Solr?
- Where can my application put backup files?
- How can I use a separate SSH key for Git?
- How does freistilbox handle logs?
- How do I interact with the MySQL database?
- Where can I see the current status of freistilbox?